Please find below a list of useful websites and sources of information. We will be updating and adding to this resource so please check back regularly.
Local advice (general)
- Oxfordshire All In: find your closest covid-19 community support group in Oxfordshire
- Oxford-together: coordinating the response to covid-19 effort in the city of Oxford
- Oxfordshire County Council: national advice and local information on Coronavirus
- Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action: offer covid-19 support, advice and information for the community and voluntary sector. Get in touch with OCVA if you want to volunteer locally
- Oxfordshire Mind: take care of your mental health and wellbeing when self-isolating and working from home
- Citizens Advice: offer phone, email and webchat advice
National advice (general)
- Government coronavirus advice: what you need to do
- Guidance for charities: guidance to help with running your charity during the Coronavirus outbreak
- National Association of Local Councils: covid-19 advice and information for parish and town councils
Getting supplies to those in need
- Giving world: provide free supplies of clothing, food Items, toiletries, cleaning and household products so the most vulnerable people in our communities can stay safe and well.
- Big Barn: lists local suppliers around the country, including Oxfordshire, who are able to deliver food.
Community Halls advice
Retail and shops advice