Community Led Planning (CLP) is an inclusive and effective, step by step comprehensive planning tool that is structured to support and empower your community to reflect upon, research, identify and address a range of different social, economic, environmental and cultural issues. These might include land use, housing issues, community facilities, play areas, transport and services, or your response to current and future Covid-19 related challenges.
Every community resident is invited to:
- contribute ideas, hopes and concerns to the CLP process that are shaped into a comprehensive action plan
- participate in implementing the agreed action plan through prioritised community action
Community First Oxfordshire’s experienced team have supported over 100 Oxfordshire communities in carrying out CLP’s and related social action through partnership with parish and town councils and community groups.
Our CLP support service offers:
- Advice, practical help and facilitation of the 9-step CLP process (or a condensed version)
- Access to a 9-step CLP Toolkit with resources
- Advice and support with one-off community action initiatives or projects
Please get in touch with us via [email protected] for a discussion about how we can help you, whether you are just exploring community planning possibilities, considering your future social action needs or if you need specific help with your CLP process.