Fifield Parish Hall, High Street, Fifield, Oxfordshire, OX7 6HL
e: [email protected]
Seated Capacity 50
Built around 1850 as a Primitive Methodist Chapel, the Hall was completely restored and refurbished in 2009 (and re-opened early in 2010). The Hall is the main hall, a small lobby and a small kitchen (which is open to the main Hall). There is a disabled WC. The Hall can accommodate up to 50 persons, and is suitable and equipped for Coffee Mornings, Cream Tea events, small luncheon or supper parties, meetings and other events. There is a well fitted kitchen with an oven for warming but catering should be brought in. The Hall does not have any parking facilities and is entered only via some steep steps, so is not suitable for wheelchair users.
The Trustees must be asked at the outset if the hirer is thinking of applying for an alcohol licence – to ensure they are agreeable.