Following on from the interest and success of our first Community Led Housing event held in Oxfordshire we are please to announce our second event to be held:
Tuesday 25th September at Radnage, HP14 4DD, near High Wycombe
Join us to hear more about how local people can play a leading and
lasting role in solving local housing problems, creating genuinely
affordable homes and strong communities in ways that are difficult to achieve through mainstream housing.
The Agenda will explore the transformational potential of Community Led Housing and the practicalities of achieving a successful project – from finance and governance to community engagement.
List of speakers:
- Ted Stevens (SEAFA Consulting + founding chair of the National Custom and Self-Build Association)
- Charlie Fisher (Transition by Design)
- Fran Ryan (Oxfordshire Community Land Trust)
- Fiona Mullins (Community First Oxfordshire)
- Anthony Probert (Bioregional)
The event is FREE to attend but PLEASE BOOK HERE
This is part of a training programme funded by the Nationwide Foundation and led by Action with Communities in Rural England,